Your company can enhance the life of children and young adults with disabilities by supporting WI FACETS' programs for families. Your contributions help us keep our services available to more and more families each year.
To become a corporate partner of WI FACETS, your company can:
- Provide in-kind professional services, including audit, legal and IT services
- Provide in-kind donations for WI FACETS special events (gift certificates; hotel and air packages; silent auction items).
- Become a sponsor of a WI FACETS special event.
- Match gifts made by your employees.
- Organize employees as volunteers for events or special projects.
As a corporate partner, your company also gains by:
- Positioning and showcasing your company to a statewide audience of professionals, families and community leaders.
- Identifying your company as a community partner with a highly respected nonprofit organization that prides itself in allocating 87% of our funds directly to programs.
- Enhancing the life of a child or a adult with a disability!
For more information on corporate sponsorship, please call Chris Stagge at 414-374-4645 or email email@example.com