Families and professionals are encouraged to subscribe to our monthly Wisconsin Family Engagement Newsletter. This link to Serving on Groups hosts our archive of newsletters.
The focus of the newsletter is to have a resource for families, schools, and agencies to go to for timely and relevant information on different special education related topics, at-home learning strategies, online resources, recent research and statewide events. The newsletter is provided by WI FACETS through a grant from the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI).
Inside each issue you'll find
- An article highlighting a specific Special Education related topic
- Online resources related to the featured topic
- At-Home Learning Strategies for Literacy and Math
- Upcoming statewide events, conferences and trainings
- Recent research of interest