Parent Leadership Conference
Thank you for all who attended 2019's Parent Leadership Conference.
October 5th, 2019 9am - 3:30pm
Great Wolf Lodge Conference Center, Wisconsin Dells
You're invited to October 5th's Parent Leadership Conference! Develop your leadership skills with fellow parents & become empowered to advocate to improve the lives of children & youth with disabilities in Wisconsin.
The course content includes learning how to work in partnerships with schools, agencies and providers; coming together around issues; and ensuring relevant parent participation.
Participants will learn about
- Personal leadership styles
- How to be effective on communicating issues
- Building engagement around particular topics
- Develop structures for convening working together
- Sharing work and being part of a team
- Types of conflicts and resolution styles
- Converting challenge into opportunities
- Developing and implementing group action plans